The documentation for DrawBridge is a work-in-progress. As such, there are links displayed that aren't live yet.
If you can't locate the information you need, please feel free to contact us at
support <at> drawbridgesystems.com for any questions you may have.
This website is the official documentation site for the DrawBridge content filter.
The DrawBridge provides:
- Robust, precision internet content filtering
- Detailed reporting on internet content access/usage
- On-premises units: Network gateway functions, including
- Quality of Service traffic prioritization (optional)
- Intrusion Prevention Service (optional)
- DNS firewalling (optional)
¶ Separate DrawBridge console and OS Webconfig locations
- DrawBridge console: the web panel for content filter, QoS traffic prioritization, and DNS firewall settings
- ClearOS Webconfig: the web panel for the DrawBridge underlying operating system (ClearOS) network interface configuration settings.
See the Getting Started section for more information on this.
The DrawBridge documentation is written primarily for the perspectives of:
- a Company Owner signed-in to an on-premises DrawBridge with his
system owner-permission-level credentials.
- an Accountability Partner signed-in with his
accountability-permission-level credentials on a system under the associated Accountability Policy.
If you are signed-in at a lower permission level, you will not have all the features and fuctionality available to you that is detailed on this site. See the Permissions Reference page for more information.
- Getting Started is the place to begin: initial setup and access is explained in detail.
- Tutorials cover entry-level tasks, designed to be easy to follow by new users of the console
- How-To's assume a basic familiarity with the system but present more advanced topics in step-by-step procedures
- Explanations give the why behind various software structure design decisions
- Reference contains technical nitty-gritty that assume a high level of familiarity with the DrawBridge console.